- Founded 1890 -John Kennedy and Michael McSharry both worked together in Arnotts and then set up Kennedy & McSharrry in 1890. Michael Junior and Brendan were the second generation who joined in the early 1920's. Of the original Kennedy & McSharry founders, McSharry was grandfather to current owners Tony and Neil and he originally worked in Arnotts with John Kennedy. They decided to open shop themselves on Westmoreland Street in 1890.
View Our Collection
Our large range of accessories include quality leather belts, braces.
Free international delivery
on all oders over €/$150.00
Important Covid-19 Information
Our online store is fully operational
Ireland and Europe 2 - 7 Days Rest of World 7 - 14 Days